Route Map

Fifth Route

Category: Route Map

Route 5: Tabriz-Osco-Azarshahr-Margheh-Bonab-Malakan-Urmia

Route: Abdul Qadir Maragheh Origin: Tabriz Destination: Urmia Distance to km:

Suggested travel time: 3 days a day. Up-to-date: 2 days. Route code: 5 Access type: Train

Main locations and peripheral attractions The length of the route and main cities of the route: Osku-Azarshahr-Maragheh-Bonab-Malakan

Cultural: Sabzeh Square mosque, Romiyan mosque, dome and circle

Natural: Chenar Osku - Kandovan Village - Azarshahr Top-Tide Springs - Maragheh Valley - Taleh Qareh Goshon Bonab -

Other: Municipal parks Shopping and leisure centers in the cities of the route

Cultural: Orumiyeh Museum

Natural: Lake Urmia

Other: Municipal Parks Shopping and Recreation Centers

Facilities

Hotel, Hotel apartments, an intermediate settlement center

Products of the destination Handicrafts and traditional arts - Carpets - Kilim - Local cuisine - Souvenirs

Sub-routes:

  • Ilkhchi - Urmia
  • Ghareh Chaman-Heshtrod-Maragheh
  • Bonab - Malakan - Miandoab
  • Hashtrood - Ghare Aghaj

Osku is one of the western cities of East Azarbaijan and the center of the city of Osku. The city is located in the southwest of Tabriz, on the northwest slope of the Sahand mountain range

Historical monuments of Osku

  • Shrine of Allah
  • Tomb Raider
  • Tomb of Seyyed Hussein bin Sayyed Abdul Ghafar Scoie.
  • The capital's mosque.
  • Osku Comprehensive Mosque
  • Ojozlou Mosque
  • Imamzadeh Abdul Ghaffar
  • Brest Square mosque
  • An old tree planted
  • In the stone of the village of Milan
  • Kandovan Village

Azarshahr has many historical monuments, the most important of which is the ancient hill of Perchatran, Pyrhairan Cemetery (being demolished and sent to the educational institution

  • Romanian mosque
  • Azarshahr Jami Mosque
  • Ancient cave and cemetery of Qadamgah (Badmayar)
  • Toriman Mosque of Mamaghan
  • Oliya tomb in Qazijahan village
  • Tomb of Pirjat Mamaghan

Maragheh is one of the major cities of the East Azarbaijan Province, along the Sufichai River and on the southern slope of Mount Sahand. It is located 135 kilometers south of the provincial capital

Five graves

These five buildings from the 6th to 8th centuries are the most prominent Bekaa in the city:

  • "Red Dome" is one of the best examples of Iranian brick buildings.
  • The Temple of Mehr, which should be considered one of the first prehistoric settlements and temples in history, is based on Maragheh's unspoken history. The temple is located under a historic cemetery and excavated, parts of it, but still a large part of it is under the soil.
  • The red dome is among the oldest in five maragas located in Maragheh, which is known as the red dome in Azerbaijan. The date of the construction of the 15th Shawal is 525 AH and is located in the southwest of the city.
  • The circular tower of this building has been completed in Rajab 563 AH. This monument, which has nothing to do with the dome and roof, is beside the dome.
  • A dome of about 10 meters is a circular tower in the form of a dowry charter, which the locals call "the grave of the mother of Helluco" or "Gobi tower" (meaning "the bog"). Of course, with regard to the inscriptions on which the verses of the Qur'an appear, the claim of the relation of this building with the Christian mother Khalak was denied. [65] Ghafari's dome dates to the construction of this tomb between the years 725 to 728 AH. This square building is located in the northwest of the city along the Sufi River. The tower of the tower was located in the Atabak neighborhood of Sabzichi Alley, which was completely destroyed during the years 1315-1316. Today there is no trace of this monument.

Observatory

Following the election of Maragheh as the capital by Helakou, the demand for Khoja Nasir-al-Din Tusi caused an observatory on a cliff in the northwest of the city. Khajeh established the Kurdish Observatory and set up Zaykh Ilkhani at the observatory. He also invited the scientists from around Maragheh to join the scientific community.

Tomb of Oohadi

The tomb of Roknoddin Abolhassan Maraghi is located in a garden belonging to a sect of the rights of Maragheh. The tomb was rebuilt in 1352, which included the construction of a dome made of reinforced concrete (the tombstone formerly transmitted to the museum of the tomb), landscaping and building the library.

Next to this tomb, there is another tomb of old age called Sarkhosh Beyg, which coexists with O'Hadi. This respected tomb and shrine are a part of the disciples of Ali ibn Abi Talib called Guranah.

subscribe to newsletter

Send your email to subscribe to the newsletter

It's better to know

Partners

spansor

X

Right Click

No right click